About Westfield House (London SW18)
Westfield House is designed by Sir Terence Conran & Partners. It is set within King George’s Park situated in the relaxed residential suburb of Earlsfield, Wandsworth SW18.
Earlsfield has all the attributes that make an area popular, including great schools, plenty of green spaces and excellent transport links into the City, Canary Wharf and the West End. It also boasts lovely delis, gastro pubs and good restaurants making it one of the most sought-after locations in South West London.
Westfield House is located in the Borough of Wandsworth, lying South West of Central London. It is a largely residential area made up of many young professionals and families. It has become one of South West London’s property gems with a bustling vibe.
One of the huge draws of Earlsfield is the fast train links into London Waterloo & Victoria in 10 to 15 minutes. With excellent underground and overground rail connections, this is a fantastic opportunity to own in an area at the heart of a London borough that is undergoing significant investment and transformation.
Westfield House is a landmark residential scheme designed by Conran & Partners founded by Sir Terence Conran, one of the most celebrated of all British designers.
Westfield House resides within the green oasis of King George’s Park and which contains a mixture of open spaces, playing fields, sports facilities and children’s play area. There is also a new cycle and footpath along the bank of the River Wandle which runs adjacent to the development. Residents can enjoy the huge variety of restaurants, cafes and extensive directory of retailers found in nearby Garratt Lane.
Key Investment Drivers of Westfield House
- Annual price growth of Wandsworth 17.4% (Source: UK Land Registry; HPI Apr 2014 release). On par or outperforms the “big three” of City of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fullham.
- Wandsworth is Top 10 Property Investment Hotspot in London
- Excellent transport links to the Central London, City, Canary Wharf, Oxford Circus
- Wealthy and vibrant residential area made up of young professionals and families, a.k.a. “Nappy Valley”;
- Safest borough with lowest crime rates in London (source: Metropolitan Police)
- Sought-after primary schools draws young families
- Wandsworth boasts of one of lowest council tax in the UK
- Walk to high street (Garratt Lane) with attractive boutiques, restaurants and gastro pubs. Southside shopping centre with supermarkets incl Sainsbury and Waitrose is within minutes’ drive
- Westfield House resides within the green oasis of King George’s Park which contains a mixture of open spaces, sports facilities, children’s play area
- Walking distance to green spaces & major attractions e.g. Battersea Park, Wimbledon Dog Track and Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club.
- Prestigious award-winning architect and reputable developer
Excellent Investment Potential !
Limited Units at Early Bird Pricing Available Now!
For more details on this beautiful project, call +65 9880 7158.